What may cause this problem is that your browser has stored a previous version of the website or retained an expired login session so here’s what you can do:
- Click “Logout” in the footer of the member center
- Close the tab / window where you logged in before
- Open this link in a new window: https://members.betterlifesummits.com/
- Re-enter your login details and click “Login”
This should completely reload the dashboard for you.
If this doesn’t load the dashboard or keeps you logged out it may be an issue with the login details. If you are confident you have the right password, please try this:
- Open a new incognito window in your browser (use the browser menu and then select “New incognito window”). This will prevent any previous sessions or old login data to disrupt the dashboard from loading for you.
- In that new incognito window open this link https://members.betterlifesummits.com/ and then log in with your email and password.
If it still doesn’t work, I’d recommend to delete the browser history for Better Life Summits. In Chrome here is how it works:
- Click on the three dots on the top right to open the menu.
- Click on “History” and “History” again (or hold the Ctrl key and type the letter H)
- Enter members.betterlifesummits.com into the search box on top.
- Check the first box on top.
- Hold down the SHIFT key on your keyboard, scroll down and click the check box of the last item. All items are now checked.
- Click “delete” on the top right to delete these items.
- Next open a new tab and try to log in again
If it still didn’t work, it’s time to reset your login details. You can do that by requesting a one-time password in the support section.