If you are able to login on one device, but not another it’s caused by one of three things:
- Your device or browser has stored an old login session
- Your device or browser has stored old login details and tries to log you in with those (this is the most common reason also because Feel Fabulous and Better Life Summits share the same login details so if you change the password in one place, it changes for the other as well)
- You signed up with a different email or the email you entered when signing up had a typo (if you have received an order confirmation or welcome email this does’t apply to you, but if you haven’t email us here).
You can solve scenarios 1 and 2 right away as follows:
- On the device or browser where you can log in, go to “Account” on top.
- You’ll use the “change password” form to re-confirm your password so enter your password carefully into the form and confirm it by “changing it”.
- On the device or browser where you can’t log in open this link: https://members.betterlifesummits.com/
- Click “Logout” at the bottom just to be sure the login session ends
- Close any tab or window where you have logged in before
- Open this link again: https://members.betterlifesummits.com/
- Log in with your email and the password that you have confirmed in step 2 – important: disregard any auto-fill details because they will be out of date.
This should log you in and remember that the same password is valid for Feel Fabulous and Better Life Summits.
If this doesn’t load the dashboard or keeps you logged out it may be an issue with auto-fill data interrupting your login. If you are confident you have the right password, please try this:
- Open a new incognito window in your browser (use the browser menu and then select “New incognito window”). This will prevent any previous sessions or old login data to disrupt the dashboard from loading for you.
- In that new incognito window open this link https://members.betterlifesummits.com/ and then log in with your email and password.
If it still doesn’t work, I’d recommend to delete the browser history for Feel Fabulous. In Chrome here is how it works:
- Click on the three dots on the top right to open the menu.
- Click on “History” and “History” again (or hold the Ctrl key and type the letter H)
- Enter members.betterlifesummits.com into the search box on top.
- Check the first box on top.
- Hold down the SHIFT key on your keyboard, scroll down and click the check box of the last item. All items are now checked.
- Click “delete” on the top right to delete these items.
- Next open a new tab and try to log in again
If it still didn’t work, it’s time to reset your login details. You can do that by requesting a one-time password here.