What may cause this problem is that your browser has stored a previous version of the website so here’s what you can do:
- Click “Logout” in the footer of the member center
- Close the tab / window where you logged in before
- Open this link in a new window: https://community.feelfabulousoverforty.com/
- Re-enter your login details and click “Login”
This should completely reload the dashboard for you.
If this doesn’t load the dashboard or keeps you logged out it may be an issue with the login details. If you are confident you have the right password, please try this:
- Open a new incognito window in your browser (use the browser menu and then select “New incognito window”). This will prevent any previous sessions or old login data to disrupt the dashboard from loading for you.
- In that new incognito window open this link https://community.feelfabulousoverforty.com/ and then log in with your email and password.
If it still doesn’t work, I’d recommend to delete the browser history and stored cookies for Feel Fabulous Over Forty. In Chrome here is how it works:
Delete browser history
- Click on the three dots on the top right to open the menu.
- Click on “History” and “History” again (or hold the Ctrl key and type the letter H)
- Enter community.feelfabulousoverforty.com into the search box on top.
- Check the first box on top.
- Hold down the SHIFT key on your keyboard, scroll down and click the check box of the last item. All items are now checked.
- Click “delete” on the top right to delete these items.
- Next open a new tab and try to log in again
- Open this link https://community.feelfabulousoverforty.com/
- Click on the lock icon in the a address bar of your browser
- Click on “Cookies” – this will open a list of cookies for the website
- Select the first listing and click the “Remove” button below
- Repeat for all listed cookies
- Close the window / tab
- Open this link again and login https://community.feelfabulousoverforty.com/
If it still didn’t work please let me know and I can reset the password for you (or use the forgot password function).
Thank you for your patience and support in this. Let me know how it goes!